Thursday 22 February 2007

Nothing as tough to eat as my own words

It was only a few days ago that I wrote on Wendz's comments that I don't really go for blog competitions. But then B@dgerd@ddy nominated me for one. It is very charming of him and within the spirit of the competition, which is not for the big worldwide categories but for ... oh blimey, the more modest I sound, the more those I nominated will feel put down and, obviously, I'm meaning to compliment them

Anyway, I am, charmed, accepting the invitation to be nominated and have myself nominated Pat and Murph and hope that they don't mind, whether or not they join in. I rather like that fact that the blogs will be voted for in pairs so that voters will read them all and not just automatically go for the one they usually read.

Here's the link -

This is not spam. Well, this is not bad spam. Leesa
is having a little contest called
"Battle of the Bloggers." Please visit her
blog to see the details.
So if you want to nominate a blog for
this competition, please do so.

If you would like to nominate someone, please do so pdq as nominations close tomorrow.

8 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

There's a line break in the code. Try using this:
http://dsmoya31410.blogspot.com/2007/02/battle-of-blogs.html

Z said...

I do not know why it worked if I pasted it, but not if I inserted it in a link. thank you bd

y.Wendy.y said...

Hah! *Grins*

I did it - you and Pat. Soundslike fun.

Z said...

Babycakes, *laughs out loud*, more like.

I probably won't get through, but if I do I will, of course, vote against myself.

Pat said...

That's really nice of you z. I'm touched. Thankyou and Wendyz

Z said...

You write so well, Pat and your story is really interesting, and so are your up-to-date tales. If I'd asked you first, you might have said no - you still might have, of course!

Rog said...

You are such a kind person Z!!!

Z said...

Just to Labrador crosses, Murph, who are the very best of dogs. But thank you.