Friday 16 February 2007

It is true! I am a Monkey!


What animal would best suit your personality?

A MONKEY!

You are the class clown. The happy, friendly member of your group of friends. You are very much a sociable person and enjoy spending time with both friends and family alike. You maintain a well balanced diet and maintain yourself regularly. People around you lighten up as soon as you walk into the room. You bring a warm glow with you that is hard to ignore. You are the Monkey!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



Actually, when doing this quiz, I was a bit concerned lest I should turn out to be a Two-Toed Sloth.

10 comments:

Imperatrix said...

Well, right off the bat I didn't pick that I was "loyal" for question 1 because I knew that then they'd say i was a dog.

It seems I am a grizzly bear. Hah. I think I like that.

Anonymous said...

Grrrr, they said I'm a hermit crab!

y.Wendy.y said...

I'm a dog - loyal and compassionate....and too dependent on people....what a load of bollocks.

Z said...

I said 'loyal', so for a while I was heading towards dog. I also said I like forests and fruit, which deflected them. Grizzly bear, excellent.

Hermit crab, sheesh, you need to get out more. Come on over and bathe in my warm glow.

Wendz, I've always said you are the dog's bollocks (you do know that in England that is the highest compliment, don't you).

Z said...

Eek! Having, evidently, too much time on my hands I did the quiz again, giving different answers (life & soul, sex mad, steak eating) and I still came out as Monkey.

Pat said...

Guess what! I'm a grizzly bear. Well it's a no brainer n'est ce pas?

Z said...

It's all that hibernating, Pat.

y.Wendy.y said...

I also redid the quizz and gave loads of different answers - the ones that would have been second choice - and also still came out a dog. Humf!

And thank you for your compliment...should I go curl up in my basket and lick my bum now?

y.Wendy.y said...

btw - how's it going without WV or Comment modification? Lots of spam?

Z said...

I like dogs best, Wendz. And if licking your own bum will give pleasure to you and amusement to the world, do go ahead!

Practically no spam, I'm glad to say, so far. I used to find it came in bursts, suddenly 150 in 2 days, but as long as that doesn't happen I'm not bothered about a few.