Sunday 6 September 2009

What Z wore today

What Belgian Waffle wants, Belgian Waffle should get. I hope she didn't mean I should upload it to Flickr



I've been in jeans most of the week, but today I wore a skirt. The teeshirt and pattern on my skirt are black not grey but I couldn't find a black felt-tip pen and it's too blunt to show the pattern, and the brown is too dark, so here's a picture of it. I absent-mindedly coloured in down to the wrist on my left but I deliberately didn't try to do my hands - I'd made enough hash of my shoulders. My sandals are brown, which I forgot to colour. I'm not sure what went wrong with my right lower arm.

There. Other than that, it's the image of me.

5 comments:

Z said...

Of course, when I referred to 'impossibly slender' ankles, I meant that I'd used artistic licence to give me the ones I would like to have.

My sister has fantastic ankles. *sigh*

Pat said...

Very nice. Oddly I'm in a skirt phase - but long. Wore brown yesterday and dark bluey black today. So it goes.

Z said...

Has to be trousers or short skirts nowadays as I'm out on my bike every day. Today, black trousers, bright pink jumper and red shoes - I clash, yay me!

Sir Bruin said...

I'm not allowed to borrow the Small Bear's skirts any more. Maybe if it hadn't been so windy....

Z said...

Dear boy, maybe if you'd been wearing underpants when you went up the ladder...