Wednesday 3 December 2008

Z should go to bed, but she's having fun

Just Jane sent me here.

After a suspiciously short time, it came up with this for me.

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


What do you think? Is this me?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same as you. We are nice people

Anonymous said...

That was fun, I got that one too...not sure about not planning ahead...I'm obsessively organised and most definitely one to plan ahead.

How do we know said...

of course this is u!

Dave said...

I couldn't possibly comment.

J.J said...

yes - it is a very instant kind of summing up isn't it! But I think that yours sums you up very well Z!

Unknown said...

Seems like we're all the same! How boring!

Z said...

You could never be boring, John.

luckyzmom said...

To a T as you have revealed to use. I have a feeling though that there is much more that you're keeping under your hat!D

Z said...

I'm very bossy, so I'm quite happy with management but it's true that I don't initiate confrontation if it's avoidable. I think that if you leave someone a way out, then an aggressive (or even defensive) reaction can be avoided. I think ahead, but I don't plan ahead. I'm too lazy to exhaust myself. I like to help people in a tangible way. Pleasure, yes. I'm all for pleasure.

Gordie said...

I tried my blog and four others and they all got got ESFP, apart from Vicus Scurra. I couldn't possibly comment.