Thursday 21 July 2011

While I think of it ...

Madeleine (aka Pixiemum,  Lurking) was wondering how to post pictures from her iPad. I suspect that you can only do them one at a time, but it is possible if you go to the picture in your photo album, go to the little arrow at the top and then to email, then put in your blogger email address.  Not that I've actually done it before.

This is a few of the chickens on Sunday morning when the Sage was later than usual and they were waiting for their breakfast.  Yes, the door needs painting, but it's a horrid door and I'd rather have a new one instead.

Z

Sent from my iPad

8 comments:

Four Dinners said...

Never mind the chickens!!! Have you got back in your house????

...and I have discovered priorities????

oh eck.....;-)

Z said...

It's all right, darling, I'm in the house. Your priorities are quite right.

Dave said...

Give the chickens a key, then they could let themselves in and get their own breakfast.

Z said...

We've already got one living in the porch, Dave, I don't want them all moving in.

Christopher said...

So you got in, then, unless you spent the night in the henhouse and took that photo looking out the next morning. (The hens presumably have their own hen-sized door.)

Rog said...

It's nice that you exchange breakfasts with the hens - very synergistic.

PixieMum said...

Thanks for the photo advice, will try this later, maybe with new pictures.

Local studies beckons.

Z said...

Only what you write above the photo is published,do it from photo rather than email.

Hens love toast for breakfast, Rog.

It was Monday morning when I got up early and the Sage didn't, but I can't be bothered to change the post. Actually, I'm thinking of having a nap.