I’m writing on my phone. I can’t sign in on the laptop. It’s as if the powers don’t like bloggers any more.
I went to the caravan in Wales and have confirmed that I’ll give it up at the end of the season. Being without internet, I kept a journal but it rambled somewhat - it’s one thing to write daily and post it, but several days of it just seems indulgent.
I’ve been dutifully swallowing iron pills, have had another blood test and the doctor is due to phone tomorrow.
Last Saturday, I visited the London flat, which the lovely tenants vacated the day before, as they were returning to Australia. By now, it should have been redecorated and a few repairs made, ready for the new tenants tomorrow.
I also did my annual accounts and gave them to my accountant today.
What else I’ve done has been to gather together nearly all the china for the next auction - a few other items booked in.
When it’s all written down, it looks as if I’ve got a lot done. I suppose I have.
Wink is house/dog sitting for Weeza and co, who are on holiday. We’ll have a day out together soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment