Tuesday 3 July 2007

They haven't asked me to say this, but

you wouldn't, I suppose, consider glancing here? - http://www.myspace.com/bloodonthemind - I ask because young Jonathan and James are friends of mine. Jonathan and his father are good farmers, who take care of their dairy herd and give their sweetest-natured dry cows a summer holiday on our field. J can, furthermore, sing. He is the pride of Yagnub Choral Society.

Don't feel obliged to download, but profits are going to an anti-bullying charity.

6 comments:

dharmabum said...

i normally don't, but well, he does sound good. good luck to him!

Z said...

Thanks, honey - as I said, they don't know I've mentioned them, which is why I didn't do a direct link (I don't know if you can check referrals to a MySpace site?). I like the lads and I think the song isn't at all bad, so I reckon they deserve the odd extra listen!

badgerdaddy said...

What's the chazza, any idea?

Might go and have a post-payday spend on that. He's got a good voice and I like the guitar sound a lot.

Z said...

I don't know, but I can ask Johnny - it just said in the EDP that it's an anti-bullying charity.

heybartender said...

They sound great- Take it from one who suffers through twelve or fifteen bands a week. Anytime they'd like to play Athens, they're absolutely welcome.

Z said...

I'll tell 'em!