Sunday 31 December 2017

Z drops in

A friend, John of PubLog - which he has let fallow for some time - thought he might start blogging again, but he hasn't been able to sign in to it.  So I thought I might check out this one.  It recognised me through my Google account, but it's taken me several minutes to work out how to write a new post.

I have never stopped blogging, of course, but I do it elsewhere now.  Same name, Razorblade of Life, but it's  http://razorbladeoflife.co.uk nowadays, as it has been for a few years.

In the time since I left blogger, a lot has changed in my life.  But I'm still here.

11 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Yay!! Going back to Blogger after WordPress is a strange and clunky experience!
Happy New Year, Zoe!!
Sxxxx

DUTA said...

Good to hear from you!
Happy 2018 to you and yours!

Z said...

Yes, I'm having to work out how to do anything at all. John has managed to resuscitate his Wordpress account, so is up and running again. Happy New Year, darling xxxxx

Z said...

Hello Duta - I've never stopped blogging but hardly ever post here any more. I turned off comments for that reason, but it occurred to me that I might be losing touch with old friends - and you've just shown that I was right. Happy 2018 to you too!

Z said...

And I'm having to comment here as otherwise Blogger blogs don't recognise me as having a Google account, even though I'm signed in to Gmail. Sorry for the intrusion, darlings...

Ms Scarlet said...

You and me both! In the end I discovered my signing in problem was due to the most recent Safari update, and I had to go into Safari preferences and change my Cookie settings on my laptop - this might be your problem too, if not then please ignore me!
Sx

Z said...

I had to approve your comment at that, Scarlet, but I still can't comment on Tim's blog. I'll check your advice, thank you.

Z said...

Nope, nothing works. The cookie bit "block all cookies" isn't ticked, I have allowed everything I can and I'm still not allowed in.

Ms Scarlet said...

Aargh! I think it's the box about 'cross tracking' that needs to be unticked. I'd go and check on my laptop, but I have a doggy snoring on my lap.
My vintage iPad is working fine for commenting, it's my laptop that's been a pain.
Sx

Z said...

For now, Tim has allowed all comments but they have to be moderated. This is silly.

Ms Scarlet said...

I know, I've spent half the day trying to figure it out!
Sx