Friday 10 September 2010

Show Z the way to go home...I'm tired and I want to go to bed.... ...

This is from my phone as my home Internet connection is iffy again. So it will be short. Thank you for lovely messages, and now my age is again the product of two prime numbers, something I'm always comfortable with.

Slightly tired and a bit tiddled, you can tell.

Lovely relaxing evening, we've all had a difficult week and we all let it go and were cheerful. The three grandbabies are allcuddled in a double bed together.

More coherent tomorrow, possibly. Goodnight, darlings.

BTW, I'm tired more than drunk. Though, admittedly, a bit of both.

11 comments:

Dave said...

You must be very tired.

Z said...

Oh, Dave, that insult was barely veiled. I was indeed very tired and didn't in the least feel like writing a post on the phone.

Eddie 2-Sox said...

No breakfast in bed while you lovingly stroke the free buss pass?

Z said...

Suddenly I'm the butt of all the jokes? That birthday sweetness didn't last too long.

*retires hurt*

Dave said...

Surely you're too young to retire?

Z said...

I've a very retiring nature, Dave, as you know.

Eddie 2-Sox said...

*snigger*

Z said...

There surely is a symbol for sticking one's tongue out, although I fear it could lead to misunderstanding.

Christopher said...

Maybe a little tired and a little emotional? You couldn't have ended a happy day more appropriately!

Roses said...

Oh bless. I know that feeling well.

It sounds like you had a great evening. You deserve it.

Have a fantastic weekend my darling.

Z said...

It was one of those occasions when we were all a bit anxious that the whole thing could get really miserable or snappy - but we had a great time instead. The Sage kept filling my glass to the extent that I actually left the last half-glass undrunk. Because I didn't want to be.