Tuesday 21 April 2009

Post early, post often

I lost yesterday, in blogging terms - that is, the post I wrote was published at 5.30 this morning, although I wrote it last night (and then backdated it to before midnight). I don't think this demonstrates obsessive behaviour, oh no indeed.

Ro didn't do anything about the internet connection; he said it might fix itself. So I restarted both boxes again this morning and after about half an hour I gained a tentative connection.

Having been very tired the other evening and gone to bed early, I've been earlyish each night since - all that sea air on Sunday made me sleepy and I seemed to be following a pattern by then. However, last night I had a reminder of why it suits me better to go to bed after midnight. Having been tucked up in dreamland by 11, I was awake by 3 and haven't slept since. Back to normal hours tonight, I think.

9 comments:

Dave said...

Sorry. I had a bit of a lie-in this morning, so my post was a few minutes later than you might have expected.

Z said...

That's all right, Dave, no need to apologise. A lie-in is quite acceptable, even on a lovely spring morning

Dandelion said...

Hang on, let me get this straight: You wrote it last night, backdated it to before midnight, and then it wasn't published until 5.30am. How does that work?

Dave said...

This is East Angular, Dandy. It's not like the rest of the world.

Z said...

No sweetheart, the one I wrote last night is the previous post, below. I wrote this one at 5.57 this morning.

Anonymous said...

You aren't obsessive...you're just overly analytical.

Z said...

Hi, Aleesuhn - yeah, 'overly' at any rate! Though thanks for the reassurance.

Anonymous said...

Proof that 'Z' actually stands for Zombie!

[Can't believe no-one else took the bait for that gag :-P ]

Z said...

Oh gosh yes, you're right. I'd never noticed before, but it all adds up.