Sunday 20 July 2008

Z has an eye in the back of her head

Not tipsy at all any more, and after a brief nap I've been doing the Sage's typing because I'll be out all day tomorrow. However, I thought I'd take my contact lens out and I can't find it anywhere. I mean, it must be in my eye, but I've poked and prodded and I can't feel it. You wouldn't think that this would happen and I'd be completely unaware of it, but I don't feel as if I've got a foreign body in the wrong place either. My fault for going to sleep without taking it out, but I usually get away with it. I hope it sorts itself out soon as I'll have a sore eye tomorrow otherwise.

It's raining again. It was fine this afternoon - in fact, we had a cheery barbecue in the garden. Good to see Phil's parents, we don't get together very often.

Ooh, it's tipping down. Poor old Ro.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I lost a contact lens in my eye once. Didn't realise it at the time, and had all the office staff on their hands and knees searching the office floor for it.

Eventually had to go to the optician to have it removed, as it had rolled itself up behind the eyelid.

Oh what fun.

Z said...

I found it in the end, under the eyelid but not rolled up, at about 20 past 11.