Friday 2 May 2008

Going, going

But not gone yet. The sale's not for another seven hours, but we're all packed up and ready to go. It'll take half an hour to get there, an hour or so to set up and then I'll be working my little socks off until 7 o'clock when I can relax and enjoy the sale, whilst the Sage does the skilled work.

In the meantime, we're having a light and early lunch of sausages (yes, darlings, I'm such an oik that I'm eating and typing at the same time), roasted red peppers and potatoes and I've made lots of food up to sustain us.

Dinner last night was delightful, by the way. Lovely sea trout, new potatoes from Cornwall, Norfolk asparagus and Suffolk spring cabbage. And a French apple.

I'll just check the Sage's emails, then I must unplug the computer, as I need the extension lead.

Be seeing you (please imagine the little wave/salute that The Prisoner used to give, because I'm doing it Right Now with the hand I'm not typing with).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're eating with one hand and typing with one hand, which hand is waving?

Have a great sale

L x

Unknown said...

Cyber waves back!

Z said...

Well, I put the food in the mouth, put the fork down and then wave, typing all the while. And eating.